Thursday 26 July 2012

Mag decision time

All I did today was drive around looking at mag wheels, I was getting tired of my standard 13" steelies and decided it was time to commit to something, anything.
I've had my eye on 2 rims in particular- the old school bbs with gold studs and the black Jap style work equip replica wheel but after much deliberation settled on something completely different! Strange right, I've been biding my time carefully considering all the options and then choose something not even being considered.
I won't give away what I've bought just yet but I can tell you I've gone for a Euro look. I've paid for the wheels R2800 and ordered the Federal 195/50 R15 semi slick tyres which arrive on Monday so you'll just have to hold tight till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment